Originally published 06/27/2016
In a letter to the editor, historian Margaret Power complains that the Chicago Tribune missed a chance to explain Puerto Rico’s status.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield