Who’s Our Roy Cohn?
by Andrew Feffer
Two documentaries on the notorious lawyer and fixer portray Roy Cohn as a figure of evil, but don't examine the social and political context of power in New York City.
The Red Scare: From the Palmer Raids to Joseph McCarthy to Donald Trump
by Ronald L. Feinman
Trump has learned very well from prior anti-Communism crusaders, and it requires vigilance and activism to cope with the threat he represents every day.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
WaPo probes connections between Trump and Roy Cohn
Cohn showed Trump how to exploit power and instill fear through a simple formula: attack, counterattack and never apologize.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida