Originally published 10/29/2013
The McCarthy era and the Civil War stand out as examples.
Originally published 06/19/2016
Susanna Madora Salter just wanted the men in her town to stop being drunks. They just wanted to humiliate her.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past