by Donald Yacovone
When memory and history meet, sometimes irony is the result.
SOURCE: National Constitution Center
Aaron Burr was. But presidents can't be.
Hillary Clinton’s Email Problems Are Not as Bad as When Vice President Aaron Burr Was Indicted for Murder
by Laurence Jurdem
She can take comfort in the fact that while many view her situation as dire, Aaron Burr’s was far worse.
by Donald J. Fraser
Like Trump, Burr was despised by his peers.
by Peter Charles Hoffer
In the next year, the public opinion will have occasion to revisit President George W. Bush’s attempts to ferret out and punish suspected terrorist
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible