Originally published 07/17/2017
Aaron Burr was. But presidents can't be.
Originally published 11/04/2016
Hillary Clinton’s Email Problems Are Not as Bad as When Vice President Aaron Burr Was Indicted for Murder
She can take comfort in the fact that while many view her situation as dire, Aaron Burr’s was far worse.
Originally published 06/07/2016
Donald J. Fraser
Like Trump, Burr was despised by his peers.
Originally published 10/19/2008
Peter Charles Hoffer
In the next year, the public opinion will have occasion to revisit President George W. Bush’s attempts to ferret out and punish suspected terrorist
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment