SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Adam Cohen
The justice used my book to tie abortion to eugenics. But his rendition of the history is incorrect.
by Robin Lindley
Acclaimed author Adam Cohen traces the grim history of American eugenics in his groundbreaking new book "Imbeciles: The Supreme Court, American Eugenics, and the Sterilization of Carrie Buck."
- One Absurdity of Texas's Divisive Concepts Law? Call to Rename Slave Trade as "Involuntary Relocation"
- 3 Law Profs: Connecting Abortion and Voting Rights at SCOTUS
- The Other Cancel Culture: A University Administration Caves to a Conservative Crusade
- Unserved Warrant for Carolyn Bryant Donham's Arrest in Till Lynching Discovered in Box in Courthouse Basement
- 1989-2001: America's "Lost Weekend" When the Nation Blew its Shot at Peace and Prosperity