Museum of the Second World War
Originally published 02/06/2017
Mayor of Gdansk says rightwing politicians need to keep their hands off the new Museum of the Second World War
They seem to think it’s not patriotic enough.
Originally published 05/05/2016
Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
"The preemptive liquidation of the museum is nothing less than a violent blow to the world’s cultural heritage."
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz