Originally published 10/28/2013
David A. Bell
Historians have been applying the network -- the controlling metaphor of the digital age -- to everything, even the distant past. Maybe that's not such a great idea.
Originally published 04/15/2016
There's No There There
The US is trying to contain China and Russia and running the risk of a real war
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz