Originally published 04/09/2016
Hitler himself paid no attention to the town of Braunau, but the fate of the privately owned home there has been debated since World War II ended.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield