Historian and physician Vanessa Worthington Gamble interviewed about the disturbing story of the founder of gynecology
His name was J. Marion Sims and he experimented on black female slaves.
- Where Did The Term ‘Redskins’ Come From?
- Hamilton, In Fiction And History, Is Key To Understanding The Electoral College
- A History of the Newly Resurgent 'Black National Anthem'
- ‘If You Want to Experience Liberation, Black Women Must Be at the Table’
- A Century After a Race Massacre, Tulsa Finally Digs for Suspected Mass Graves