Originally published 08/04/2016
Along with immigration, “free trade” is now the foremost symbol of a supposed either/or choice between globalism and nationalism.
Originally published 05/17/2016
Trade agreements aren't the main reason the United States has lost manufacturing jobs.
Originally published 04/17/2016
Free trade has become the Republican elephant in the room, thanks to Donald Trump.
Originally published 02/17/2016
Reagan's free trade policy is the exception in Republican Party history.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield