Jan Tomasz Gross
Originally published 07/11/2016
Princeton’s Jan Tomasz Gross's controversial research into Polish complicity in the Holocaust is again in the news
It comes on the 75th anniversary of the massacre of hundreds of Jews in Jedwabne, which he exposed.
Originally published 02/15/2016
Academics have rallied to the defense of one of the world’s leading Holocaust historians after reports that Poland intends to strip him of a national honor because he claimed that Poles were complicit in Nazi war crimes.
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment