History of WWI
Originally published 01/26/2016
The Surprising Reaction I Got When I Assigned Barbara Tuchman’s Popular History of World War 1 to College Students
B. C. Knowlton
They said that the book was too hard to read. This is a problem.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield