Originally published 01/11/2016
George Elsey, One of the Last Survivors of World War II White House, Dies at 97, Was Trained as a Historian
Mr. Elsey worked in the White House Map Room under Presidents Roosevelt and Truman, and later became an assistant to Truman, writing policy papers and speeches.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past