Originally published 01/04/2016
Authors Guild Petitions Supreme Court to Rule on Google Copying Millions of Books Without Permission
At stake, the Guild claims, is the right of authors to determine what becomes of their works in the digital age.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations