Vietnam;Holocaust;Death Penalty; Kahane; Mississippi;Polner
Originally published 10/24/2013
“This is going to make a powerful statement, I think, not only to the state but to the country."
Originally published 12/31/2015
There's No There There
Murray Polner: Remembering 7 men who would not surrender to the liars, frauds and chicken hawks who manipulate and distort our lives.
- The New York Times journalist who secretly led the charge against liberal media bias
- A history lesson: Do tax cuts pay for themselves?
- As colleges investigate slavery ties, George Washington University joins in
- Before the Bus, Rosa Parks Was a Sexual Assault Investigator
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events