Vietnam;Holocaust;Death Penalty; Kahane; Mississippi;Polner
Originally published 10/24/2013
“This is going to make a powerful statement, I think, not only to the state but to the country."
Originally published 12/31/2015
There's No There There
Murray Polner: Remembering 7 men who would not surrender to the liars, frauds and chicken hawks who manipulate and distort our lives.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea