Dick Cheney;Gore Vidal; NYTimes/CBS Poll;Murray Polner
Originally published 10/23/2013
A group of fourteen nations has sought legal aid against the governments of the United Kingdom, France, and the Netherlands.
Originally published 12/13/2015
There's No There There
Our endless addiction to war will never end while Americans continue believing we can do anything to anybody and get away with it.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea