Originally published 11/09/2015
Brian Glyn Williams
The life and death of the Iraqi behind the WMD myth.
Originally published 11/05/2015
Some claim Chalabi was right to warn Americans of the folly of nation-building in Iraq. But he was wrong.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations