Sheldon S Wolin
Originally published 10/30/2015
Mr. Wolin galvanized political science by gathering key political philosophers, beginning with the Greeks, and examining their ideas as a way to criticize current political structures.
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem