Originally published 09/27/2017
Vaughn Davis Bornet
Just consider the names of historians writing then: C. Vann Woodward, Kenneth Stampp, John Hope Franklin, Thomas Bailey, Daniel Boorstin, Edmund Morgan, Robert V. Bruce, Richard Hofstadter, Edward C. Kirkland, and many more.
Originally published 01/26/2016
Turns out, it’s not a phenomenon of the fringe.
Originally published 10/27/2015
They claimed his views on monetary policy evolved. A close study of the record shows he always wanted to use the dollar to undermine fascism.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield