by Andrea S. Johnson
It simply never existed in the form we imagined.
by Richard L. Cravatts
What Berkeley has done is emblematic of a serious problem.
by Robert Cohen
Her claims are specious.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
by Megan Smolenyak
"I'm a settler. I'm descended from settlers. Not from immigrants ... I'm not living in the Cherokee Nation. I'm living in America, which was created by settlers, not immigrants."
- Sex, Society and Scandal in 19th Century France
- More Information on Removal of Prof. Patricia Limerick from CU Center of the American West
- Misha Matsumoto Yee is Gilder Lehrman's History Teacher of the Year
- Aaron Burr: The Highest Ranking US Official to be Charged with Treason – So Far?
- When Italian Immigrants were Tricked into Debt Peonage in the Jim Crow South