Originally published 11/10/2015
George Will’s had enough lying: His battle with Bill O’Reilly is finally an intellectual battle to reclaim the GOP from Fox News
Heather Cox Richardson
"Killing Reagan" battle is really for the soul of the GOP. Too bad both sides are grifters and hacks
Originally published 11/09/2015
At the center of the dispute are the events of early 1987 in the White House of Ronald Reagan.
Originally published 10/16/2015
Craig Shirley, Kiron K. Skinner, Paul Kengor and Steven F. Hayward
They say it presents a flawed and outdated portrait of the president and is thinly sourced.
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s picture in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term