Bashar al Assad
Originally published 06/14/2016
Marwan M. Kraidy
The essential medium of political expression in the Arab Spring was not cell phone texting or Twitter but something more fundamental: the human body.
Originally published 09/28/2015
The Syrian rebels are extremely upset and worried that the world may abandon them.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past