Originally published 09/18/2015
Sean Wilentz accused of shilling for Hillary in the course of debunking a claim made by Bernie Sanders
Wilentz took to the NYT to argue that Bernie Sanders is wrong about the racist roots of America.
Originally published 09/15/2015
Sanders said the election of Barack Obama in 2008 was a great step forward for America, but the country's founding on "racist principles" and "institutional racism cries out for reform."
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz