Originally published 05/09/2017
Homo naledi, a strange new species of human cousin found in South Africa two years ago, was unlike anything scientists had ever seen.
Originally published 09/10/2015
Bones found in South African cave are Homo naledi, a new species of ancient human relative, say researchers, but some experts are skeptical of find.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past