by Patrick J. Charles
He also might want to reconsider Originalism. Oh, and the NRA once supported the position he now blasts as unconstitutional!
by Sean Braswell
The court’s history is riddled with undistinguished jurists.
by Lewis L. Gould
Bill Kristol has another bright idea to free the Republican Party from the looming prospect of a Donald Trump presidential candidacy. Why not, he inquires, Justice Samuel Alito from the Supreme Court?
- Documentary on the Last Slave Ship to Arrive in the United States Takes on Questions of Memorializing Racist Violence
- The Underground Network of Ministers and Rabbis Aiding Abortion Access Before Roe
- At its 50th Reunion, La Raza Unida Asks How to Pass the Torch
- US Neglect of Puerto Rico is in the News, but the Main Historical Relationship has been Abuse
- Will SCOTUS Revisit the Second Class Citizenship of American Samoans?
- Sergey Radchenko on Putin's Mobilization Speech
- A Finnish Historian's Ambitious Rethinking of Native American History Draws Praise and Criticism
- National Archives Exhibition Challenges the Meritocratic, Democratic Myths of American Sports
- The Defeat of Identity Politics
- How Ideology Shapes America's View on the World