Originally published 07/23/2015
The pieces of the manuscript, which were found in the library of the University of Birmingham, are probably at least 1,370 years old, researchers say.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations