Originally published 01/11/2016
Karl Rove is a bad historian: Race, the South and the real story he doesn’t tell about William McKinley and 1896
We've all seen Megyn Kelly bring reality to Rove's election projections. Time to bring some to his history book.
Originally published 07/17/2015
Publisher Simon & Schuster announced Thursday that the book is called "The Triumph of William McKinley: Why the Election of 1896 Still Matters."
- In America, there was a time when even 'Thanksgiving' was a fightin' word
- Was Walt Whitman 'gay'?
- Victims of Canada’s ‘Gay Purge’ to Get Apology from Trudeau
- Should Trump Be Impeached? What Founding Father James Madison Gave as Grounds for Impeachment.
- Long Lost Nordic Village Mysteriously Abandoned in the Middle Ages Rediscovered
- Is This Professor ‘Putin’s American Apologist’?
- Vietnam veterans challenge Ken Burns on the accuracy of his epic documentary
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race