Originally published 01/11/2016
Karl Rove is a bad historian: Race, the South and the real story he doesn’t tell about William McKinley and 1896
We've all seen Megyn Kelly bring reality to Rove's election projections. Time to bring some to his history book.
Originally published 07/17/2015
Publisher Simon & Schuster announced Thursday that the book is called "The Triumph of William McKinley: Why the Election of 1896 Still Matters."
- Polish prime minister seeks dialogue with Israel on 'difficult history'
- Writer Makes the Case for Impeaching Clarence Thomas
- Finding a Lock of George Washington’s Hair, and a Link to American History
- How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?
- Russia Isn’t the Only One Meddling in Elections. We Do It, Too.
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89