by Robin Lindley
In her new biography, Dr. Charlotte DeCroes Jacobs, tells the story of this complicated American icon and idealistic physician-scientist who, from childhood, wanted to perform a noble act that would leave the world a better place.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong