SOURCE: The American Prospect
by Richard Rothstein
Justice Kennedy’s surprise support for the Fair Housing Act is breathtaking — and saved the law from the demolition intended by Roberts, Alito, Scalia and Thomas.
- Merrittocracy with Keri Leigh Merritt: Kevin Kruse on the 2020 Election
- Radical Protests Propelled the Suffrage Movement. Here’s How a New Museum Captures That History
- Not Every U.S. Presidential Race Has Been Decided on Election Day. Here’s What to Know About America’s History of Contested Elections
- Control, Alter, Delete:Hong Kong Activists and Academics are Hurrying to Digitize Historical Records
- Voter Fraud, Suppression and Partisanship: A Look at the 1876 Election