Originally published 01/11/2017
UCLA spokeswoman Kathryn Kranhold said Piterberg would continue to teach his classes throughout the quarter but that his lectures would be videotaped for students who prefer not to attend in person.
Originally published 12/08/2016
UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
Now it’s a pro-Israel group that is targeting him.
Originally published 11/16/2016
Many students say his punishment wasn’t severe enough.
Originally published 07/04/2016
History professor Gabriel Piterberg took a European fellowship while he was serving a suspension.
Originally published 06/18/2015
One of the students complains he touched her bottom and put his tongue in her mouth
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit