Originally published 01/11/2017
UCLA spokeswoman Kathryn Kranhold said Piterberg would continue to teach his classes throughout the quarter but that his lectures would be videotaped for students who prefer not to attend in person.
Originally published 12/08/2016
UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
Now it’s a pro-Israel group that is targeting him.
Originally published 11/16/2016
Many students say his punishment wasn’t severe enough.
Originally published 07/04/2016
History professor Gabriel Piterberg took a European fellowship while he was serving a suspension.
Originally published 06/18/2015
One of the students complains he touched her bottom and put his tongue in her mouth
- How Trump's Inauguration Compares to Inaugurations Past
- The Fake News Pioneer of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Presidential Inauguration History: From Grand to Fatal to Downright Awkward
- Nazi Doctor Mengele Now Himself Object of Medical Study
- Critics Attacked, History Revised as China Nationalism Rises
- Bacevich and Mearsheimer on Obama’s Legacy
- Where Historians Work: An Interactive Database of History PhD Career Outcomes
- GW history department targeted by conservative media after curriculum change was announced
- Kevin Starr, California’s premier historian and USC professor, dies at 76
- Secret WWI telegram holds lessons for today, historians say