Originally published 09/05/2013
British firms received licenses to sell chemical agents to Syria in 2012... and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Originally published 01/25/2013
As President Obama made clear in his inaugural address Monday, failing to confront the threat of climate change in his second term would be a betrayal of future generations.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/51419
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic