Originally published 09/05/2013
British firms received licenses to sell chemical agents to Syria in 2012... and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Originally published 01/25/2013
As President Obama made clear in his inaugural address Monday, failing to confront the threat of climate change in his second term would be a betrayal of future generations.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/51419
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid