Originally published 09/05/2013
British firms received licenses to sell chemical agents to Syria in 2012... and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Originally published 01/25/2013
As President Obama made clear in his inaugural address Monday, failing to confront the threat of climate change in his second term would be a betrayal of future generations.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/51419
- Georgia lawmaker punished for Civil War mailer
- Free speech to be front and center at Gettysburg battle anniversary
- Peek Inside Jackie Kennedy’s $49.5 Million Childhood Home
- Six Nazi spies were executed in D.C. White supremacists gave them a memorial — on federal land
- Khmer Rouge Trial, Perhaps the Last, Nears End in Cambodia
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
- Harvard's Moshik Temkin pens op ed in the NYT warning historians not to use analogies
- Lonnie Bunch says the nooses found at the Smithsonian recently show why black people cannot get over the past
- Andrew Bacevich bemoans the loss of authority of historians
- It’s Time for Historians of Slavery to Listen to Economists