by Erik Moshe
A short history of paid speeches and the politicians who gave them.
SOURCE: The Chronicle of Higher Education
Social scientists move over. Historians are rejoining the debate over presidential history.
by Mark Hallum
The American Presidency Project draws researchers of different demographics to its site with a massive easy-to-use archive.
- Why Pete Buttigieg may be reviving progressive ideals of the Social Gospel Movement
- Medal of Honor review sought for minority World War I heroes
- Russia isn’t the first country to protest Western control over global telecommunications
- Redactions: The Declassified File
- Abraham Lincoln, Joe Biden and the politics of touch