Originally published 09/10/2015
"[T]he Dred Scott decision of 1857 still remains to this day the law of the land which says that black people aren’t fully human."-- Mike Huckabee
Originally published 07/27/2015
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), chairman of the Democratic National Committee, called on the former Arkansas governor to “apologize to the Jewish community and to the American people for this grossly irresponsible statement.”
Originally published 05/22/2015
The GOP candidate endorses a "Jewish Indiana Jones" who claims the CIA is interested in him because he knows the location of this legendary biblical artifact.
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term