SOURCE: The New Republic
by Audrey Clare Farley
White evangelicals need to come to grips with the way that institutional racism gives rise to sexual abuse.
by Barry Hankins
One of the consequences of a pro-gay marriage ruling by the Supreme Court is that Baptists may find themselves in the same boat as Muslims who want to live by Sharia law.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong