Originally published 05/17/2017
As conceived in the post-war period globalism was not the antithesis of nationalism.
Originally published 05/15/2017
The hostile reaction to globalization isn’t confined to the West.
Originally published 03/06/2017
Historians cheered globalism with work about cosmopolitans and border-crossing, but the power of place never went away.
Originally published 05/14/2015
Technology may accelerate movement and compress physical space. But it does not necessarily shrink strategic space, the ability to project power affordably across the earth.
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem