George HW Bush
Originally published 11/21/2017
Compared with Trump the Bushes are stellar. But they lied too.
Originally published 11/06/2017
A new book on the two Bushes provides a glance at their apprehension over Mr. Trump’s rise to power and what it means for the country.
Originally published 07/02/2015
Just days after Jeb Bush returned home, President George H.W. Bush sent a note to Nigerian President Ibrahim Babangida, thanking him for hosting his son.
Originally published 05/14/2015
Dallas Morning News Inside Account: How George H.W. Bush asserted control in the wake of the Reagan assassination attempt
Now 90, Bush consented to an email interview for this story.
- Polish prime minister seeks dialogue with Israel on 'difficult history'
- Writer Makes the Case for Impeaching Clarence Thomas
- Finding a Lock of George Washington’s Hair, and a Link to American History
- How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?
- Russia Isn’t the Only One Meddling in Elections. We Do It, Too.
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89