Originally published 05/06/2015
Leave Jackson on one side of the $20 bill and put his nemesis, Cherokee leader John Ross, on the other
And that’s just the start. Let’s put Frederick Douglass on the other side of the Lincoln $5 bill.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations