Originally published 10/16/2013
Joseph J. Ellis
Their ultimate destination is the 1780s and our dysfunctional government under the Articles of Confederation.
Originally published 04/14/2015
It's also unfortunate.
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem