Originally published 04/09/2015
Appomattox Court House, Virginia, was where confederate General Robert E. Lee surrendered 150 years ago, effectively ending the Civil War. And as David Martin explains, it's also the place no one should ever take for granted.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past