by HNN Staff
Historians discuss the revelations in and reactions to former Trump advisor John Bolton's book.
SOURCE: Tom Dispatch
by Rebecca Gordon
John Bolton and Mike Pompeo Defy the International Criminal Court
by Lawrence Davidson
John Bolton’s op-ed to the New York Times is just a mess - a dangerous flight of fancy based on skewed opinions rather than hard evidence and facts.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism