Originally published 05/20/2016
Eitan Bronstein Aparicio
Why it was acknowledged at first and why it disappeared from public view in Israel -- and then suddenly made a dramatic reappearance.
Originally published 03/24/2015
Critics say the NYT is continuing to downplay the Nakba.
- Savannah Approves Changes to Confederate Monument From 1875
- Law Professor Eric Posner Proposes Bringing Back Indentured Servitude
- Public Rates Presidents: Kennedy, Reagan, Obama at Top
- Elizabeth Warren’s striking speech responding to Trump’s “Pocahontas” taunts
- When the next generation looks racially different from the last, political tensions rise
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89
- What departments of history are doing about lower enrollments