Originally published 09/12/2016
M. Andrew Holowchak
What unfortunately is often missed is the extent to which the love letter provides an enduring expression of Jefferson’s views on issues such as man in society, moral sense, and most importantly, the relationship between the moral sense and reason.
Originally published 02/03/2016
The fascinating mysterious story of the lover's holiday.
Originally published 02/13/2015
The celebration of human love in Genesis 2, apart from any emphasis on reproduction, turns out to be remarkably forward looking.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past