Originally published 01/16/2015
He received a doctorate degree in history from North Texas State University in 1973, where he was a Woodrow Wilson Scholar specializing in Latin American history.
- Before the Bus, Rosa Parks Was a Sexual Assault Investigator
- Egypt discovers 3,500-year-old tombs in ancient city of Luxor
- Abolition Day Kicks Off Year-Long Campaign to Commemorate Frederick Douglass in North Carolina
- Memoirs of an Emperor: Hirohito’s Account of World War II Sells for $275,000
- What Happened to the American Boomtown?
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events