Originally published 06/26/2017
The prose seldom rises above a high school paper.
Originally published 11/10/2015
George Will’s had enough lying: His battle with Bill O’Reilly is finally an intellectual battle to reclaim the GOP from Fox News
Heather Cox Richardson
"Killing Reagan" battle is really for the soul of the GOP. Too bad both sides are grifters and hacks
Originally published 10/16/2015
Craig Shirley, Kiron K. Skinner, Paul Kengor and Steven F. Hayward
They say it presents a flawed and outdated portrait of the president and is thinly sourced.
Originally published 01/14/2015
O'Reilly, who has written a series of books focused on the deaths of prominent historical figures, has been criticized by historians and critics for shoddy scholarship and ahistorical claims.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Trump Likely to Block Release of Some JFK Files
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian