Originally published 01/08/2015
Ms. Israel composed and sold hundreds of letters that she said had been written by Dorothy Parker, Noël Coward, Lillian Hellman and others.
- Southern states band together to create first unified Civil Rights Trail
- Secret memo shows bipartisanship during Watergate succession crisis
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term