Abou El Fadl
Originally published 01/07/2015
The once-promising career of UCLA law professor Khaled Medhat Abou El Fadl, once regarded as a moderate, has faded over the past decade.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations