by David Mould
One of the author's souvenirs from a research trip to Asia – a Soviet-era classroom map – prompts reflection on the pervasiveness of ideological education.
'Acts of Kindness Are Really Contagious.' Historian Rutger Bregman Argues for a New Way of Thinking About Humanity
"What I’m trying to do in this book is to turn this narrative around, to show that actually, over thousands of years, people have actually evolved to be friendly," says Bregman.
by Lawrence S. Wittner
The questions suggest conservatives say one thing but do another.
- Fauci Donates Model to Smithsonian’s COVID-19 Collection
- The Two Memos With Enormous Constitutional Consequences
- The Democrats’ Court-Packing Plan Doesn’t Make Any Sense
- House Panel Advances Bill to Study Slavery Reparations
- House Arrest: How An Automated Algorithm Constrained Congress for a Century