Originally published 03/12/2015
Our ancestors had to deal with fire, ice, meteors, poison gas, radiation, predators, starvation, changes in habitat, war and more—each leaving traces in our DNA today.r
Originally published 12/22/2014
"There was a bit of a problem with all of this natural selection stuff, though: Darwin didn’t know how it, uh, worked."
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s picture in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term