Originally published 12/03/2014
Frank Baxter not only single-handedly put educational television on the map, but became a cherished and indelible memory in the minds of countless Baby Boomers.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations