Judith Kelleher Schafer
Originally published 12/19/2014
Dr. Schafer, who earned a doctorate in history at Tulane, described what she did as "street history," said Margaret Keenan, a Tulane colleague. "She was looking at people that historians haven't always looked at -- slaves, prostitutes -- but who left records."
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past